Tantora Catappa Humic Black Water is a highly concentrated organic supplement for dwarf shrimp.
The Black Water consists of humic acid, fulvic acid (part of humus) and other natural nutrients.
It is an excellent source of nutrients for dwarf shrimp and plants.
In addition, it stimulates the activities of the micro-organisms, as a result of which toxic substances are better disposed of or converted.
Humic Black Water promotes the shelling process of the shrimp.
Advantage of HUMIC Black Water
1. Good food source essential for dwarf shrimp and water plants.
2. Stimulate activities of effective micro-organism
3. Increase the survival ratio of the dwarf shrimp
4. Increase the tension of dwarf shrimp, promote proper molting, improve growth and reproduction.
5. Maintain pH level
6. Avoid toxic gases in the soil and water.
7. Complete and balance nutrients in the soil will help stimulate the growth of aquatic plants and extend the life cycle of the soil.
- Add 1 ml (10 drops) of Humic Black Water per 25 liters of aquarium water is sufficient on a weekly basis.