Tantora Amaranth Leaves has a fine selection of Amaranth (Chinese Spinach) Leaves that are cooked and air-dried to preserve the nutritional value in the leaves.
It is easy to use and good for shrimp.
It is a very nutritious shrimp feed, without pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
The leaves are potted from Tantora's organic farm. Amaranth is a popular shrimp feed worldwide.
- High in carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins and minerals
- Helps to preserve shrimp exoskeleton
- Helps the tedious process
- Boil the leaves for a few minutes, then place them in the fish bowl as food for shrimp.
- Replace Tantora Amaranth every 2-3 days