The entire bottom of the aquarium is a biological filter. Soil filters are ideal for keeping shrimp. All waste is drawn into the ground by means of a ventilated flow system. If this soil we recommend our shrimp soil (6 or 9 ltr.) To. The fine structure is the ideal ground cover / filter medium. Because of the many dirty degrading microorganisms living in this shrimp soil you will get a maximum of construction debris.
All you need to work with this system is an air pump.
- The individual plates are 14 x 7 cm (size of the feed-through channels between the plates is 2 mm.).
- The riser is adjustable from 34 to 52 cm. If you find it even shorter course. Pipe diameter is 20.5 mm inside / 23 mm outside.
- Option: Filter mat 100 x 55 cm and 0.5 cm thick.
The different packages include:
- P 12-12 panels and 1 riser.
- P 20-20 panels and 1 riser.
- P 32 to 32 plates 2 risers.